Friday, December 16, 2011

Can an Iphone be used on Boostmobile?

I am probably going to switch over to Boostmobile soon and I would like to know if I purchased an Iphone and unlocked it, would I be able to use it on Boost after putting in the boost mobile sim card?





Anyone know?|||Yes. Boost Mobile uses GSM (iPhone antenna) and not CDMA.|||http://answers.yahoo.com/quest鈥?/a>





No iPhone on:





Boost = iDEN


Sprint = CDMA


Verizon = CDMA





iPhone can be used on:





T-Mobile = GSM (if unlocked)


AT%26amp;T = GSM





iDEN and GSM both use SIM cards and send voice/data, but are completely different otherwise.

Report Abuse


|||Exactly as THJ said. GSM and iDEN are not compatible with each other so you will not be able to use an iPhone with Boost Mobile. The iPhone is GSM only. I really hope you read these comments before you waste your money.

Report Abuse


|||The guy who answered is wrong please look at these comments!!!

Report Abuse


|||Yes long as it's unlocked I think it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment