Monday, December 19, 2011

I asked in another category and got nothin! Prepaid BoostMobile Phone/Service?

I'm thinking of ditching my Verizon and trying this new BoostMobile prepaid service. Unlimited talk, text, and web for $50 bucks a month sounds too good to be true.... does any one have this service and phone? Any pros and cons you could share would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!|||My bf has it on his phone %26amp; we have had no problems with it, however he only uses it for the phone %26amp; beep beep.


Last month (on the 17th) when I went in to pay the $50 dollars (due the 19th) the guy told me that there was only $5 left on the phone to last him till the 19th. I was in a hurry %26amp; on my way to an appointment so I didn't question it but I will when I go make his payment this month. If every thing is unlimited then why did he only have $5 left, I didn't/don't get it.|||I have had Boost for awhile and LOVE it, especially their new UNLIMITED plan. The $50 covers unlimited talk, text, web, and walkie talkie. Any extra that u want to prepay could be used for such things as media messages (sending pictures to another phone or email). Ck their site for specifics.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment