Saturday, December 24, 2011

Should i get the blackberry curve 8330 from boostmobile or the lg xenon?

if you can...give me a description about both of them!!|||Blackberry curve 8330! I've had my lg xenon since last august and I've already had to get 3 replacements. I got the first replacement a week after I got it because whenever I would dial the 3 button the whole fun would freeze up and i would have to take the battery and and restart it. I had to get the second one because it just stopped being able to view text messages and it kept randomly hanging up during calls. I had to get a third replacement because this huge air bubble like thing came up in the middle of the screen and I couldn't use the touch screen. And I have to get ANOTHER replacement tomorrow because now whenever I get a text it vibrates for about 5 minutes straight, then freezes up and I have to restart it.


And when you make a call on the lg xenon this extremely annoying thing that looks the phone pops up about every 3 seconds. Once it pops up, if you want to do anything on the touch screen, like hang up, join calls, put them on speaker or hold, or anything, you have to slide a bar across the phone. It doesn't sound too bad, but trust me, it gets VERY annoying.


So unless the blackberry curve 8330 just flat out SUCKS and has gotten terrible reviews, I would definitely go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment