Saturday, December 10, 2011

Would the motorola i1 for sprint work on the boostmobile network?

what if i get a motorola i1 for sprint and put in my boostmobile sim card will everything work?|||Hi, I was recently a Sprint Customer Care agent with a few years of experience working the phones and handling these kinds of questions with many other Sprint customers.





The I1 is supported by BoostMobile as well as Sprint (I searched the phone on the boostmobile.com site to make sure it was listed).





You will need to make sure, though, that the SIM is still available for the BoostMobile network. The SIMs are actually different, and when making this kind of a change, a new SIM is required. (Handled calls like this, so my source is a Technical Support agent while fielding a question just like this on the phones).





So, call BoostMobile and ask if you can still get a BoostMobile SIM for the I1. If the answer is yes, then you can buy the I1, buy the correct SIM, put the SIM in your I1, then call BoostMobile for activation.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment