Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i get the boostmobile motorola i335 to sync with my computer?

A friend lent me the motorola phone software but it won't recognize the i335. also can you buy other phones and still use boostmobile|||I have the i335 with Bosst Mobile service as well.





I upgraded the firmware from the website below. You will need a USB cable to connect the i335 to your computer.





http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/supp鈥?/a>





I use the program iDEN WebJAL to add java apps, ringtones, pictures/wallpaper thru the USB cable.





I uses Mologogo as well as LifeInPocket for GPS. I have Google Maps for maps/directions and Opera Mini 3 to surf the internet. I'm still looking for a better GPS program though.





The only phones you can use with Boost Mobile are the ones listed on their website. I bought our Boost phones at RadioShack.|||I tried all this and it seems like it would have worked. I however have Vista and noticed that it wasn't listed on the system requirements. Do you know if there's a solution for Vista?

Report Abuse


|||What version of phones tools are you using? Version 5 is a lot less buggy than 4. Update the software two or three times to make sure it has the latest settings. Then try manually installing the phone .

No comments:

Post a Comment