Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do you feel about BoostMobile?

What are the opinions of Boost mobile customers? what are your biggest gripes and how could they improve it? Are you useing the Boost Mobile or the Boost Unlimited.|||im using niether im using the number one brand in the world AT%26amp;T yup u can never go wrong with them.


hope i helped


oh and switch to at%26amp;t


they have better service and way nicer phones!!!


hope i helped


cuddos to u.....|||i think it suks cause its pay as u go and spends a lot of money a lot more than paying by the month|||rip offs|||it is a good service, but they should have free nights and weekends on their prepaid accounts.


this would get them more clients and a better chance to compete head to head with the big cell phone companies out there.|||You should know about boost before you consider switching to it.





BoostMobile phones are phones that use Sprints CDMA quick 3G network AND Nextel's iDen push-to-talk network. Sprint's coverage is just ok, as it Nextel's, but Sprint has better looking phones. BoostUnlimited is great because you have unlimited data on your phone. However, none of their phones have an internet experience that is great enough to take advantage of this. You might also look at Helio, which offers similar niche-market phones and services.





All that is fine and dandy, but Verizon offers the best service in the United States. Anyone that tells you otherwise is extremely misinformed. Consumer Reports, CNET.com, and any other reputable resource will tell you that.|||I don't like it because the service stinks.|||I'll second the AT%26amp;T guy. I've had (Cingular--AT%26amp;T) ever since I started driving OTR. I almost never have no signal no matter where I am. I'm just amazed at the places I am sometimes and can still get or make calls. (there are some brief dead spots in some "middle of nowheres"). I also just got the Sierra USB 881 broadband for my laptop which blows me away. For years I paid for Flying J, TA and other services or used my slow cell phone uplink if I wasn't near a place where I had an account. I finally decided to get the Sierra broadband USB device ($100 minus $100 mail-in rebate---FREE) and pay the $60/month unlimited fee (instead of all the fees I was paying for fixed site services anyway) and now, no matter where I stop I get broadband internet service. Way cool. Maybe that doesn't answer the question, but I hope it helps--if you're an OTR driver and want the best coverage, right now AT%26amp;T is the answer. (someone told me to get the Sprint aircard and I did, but after a week turned it back in because their coverage is so bad with huge holes across the USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment