Saturday, December 10, 2011

How much should I sell a Boostmobile I875 for and should I put it on Ebay or Craigslist???

Ok I plan on selling my Boost i875 cuz I gotta i880 now and im wondering how much should I sell it for?I paid $400 for it originally and it has a MP3 player,Bluetooth and a 1.3MP Camera.Heres the extras im including with it.A Bluetooth Dongle Adapter with Bluesoil CD,Motorola Stereo Headset,32MB %26amp; 2GB Micro SD Card with adapter,USB Data Cable with software CD,Car Charger %26amp; Wall Charger and the phone has tons of MP3's Wallpapers and Videos already on it.How much you think?|||On Ebay for an unlocked Boostmobile i875 it goes for around $100. You might be able to get more or less for it on Craig's List, but Ebay is probably your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment